Cold & Allergy Essentials
This collection of formulas that support cold & allergy health makes a great addition to any herbal pharmacy!
Exogenous Wind Heat
- YIN QIAO SAN
- SANG JU YIN
- YIN QIAO JIE DU WAN
- XIAO CHAI HU TANG
- DA CHAI HU TANG
Exogenous Wind Cold (Damp)
- GUI ZHI TANG - WIND COLD
- CHAI HU GUI ZHI TANG - WIND COLD
- CHAI GE JIE JI TANG - TRANSFORM TO HEAT
- REN SHEN BAI DU SAN - WIND COLD AND DAMP
- JING FANG BAI DU SAN - WIND COLD AND DAMP
- HUO XIANG ZHENG QI SAN - GASTRIC WIND COLD AND DAMP
- HUA FEN FANG
- BI QIU TANG
Nasal Pathogenic Attack
- BI YAN WAN
- CANG ER ZI SAN
- XIN YI SAN
* The information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is intended for licensed acupuncturists only.
Treasure of the East’s herbal extracts are full-spectrum, water-based extracts produced by Tianjiang Pharmaceutical. Unlike standardized extracts, which contain a concentrated quantity of a single marker chemical, full-spectrum herbal extracts contain all the active chemical constituents of whole herbs in concentrated form. Treasure of the East herbs are full-spectrum and extracted using only purified water (more information).