Treasure of the East now offers a comprehensive range of over 700 bulk raw herbs of premium quality from each herb's dao di with certificates of analysis for each batch. The minimum order quantity is 200 kg and 1kg per variety.
Our bulk raw herbs are processed according to the theory and method of Traditional Chinese Medicine, follow authentic and ancient processing principles, and adhere to the quality standards of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia. Strict standards from raw material planting to processing to finished product testing which provides safe and effective clinical practice herbs for Chinese medicine practitioners.
- Raw materials: Directly sourced from Geo-Authentic company-owned farms; harvested and processed according to Pharmacopoeia standards
Take a tour of Tianjiang Pharmaceutical's geo-authentic "Dao-Di" farms:
- Processing: GMP (China FDA), cGMP (US FDA), and TGA (Australia TGA) certification, and four ISO international certifications for production and testing
Explore the Tianjiang Pharmaceutical manufacutring process:
- Safety: Each batch of products is tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, etc., and meets the requirements of Chinese Pharmacopoeia, European Pharmacopoeia, and/or US Pharmacopoeia. All products are processed without sulfur to ensure the safety of the raw herbs.
Learn more about our safety assurance standards:
- Testing: Strict testing is conducted in three stages: for raw materials, intermediate products, and final products. All testing is conducted in a CNAS/ISO-17025 certified laboratory
- Traceability: We employ a unique end-to-end tracking system that manages all the data involved from raw materials to final products.