Many small businesses have had difficulty applying because many approved banks are not accepting new customers. If that's the case for you, the following online banks are accepting new PPP loan applications: Funding Circle, Kabbage (Cross River Bank), Fundera, and Lendio. See a full list of banks HERE.
Do not apply to more than one bank, as multiple loans are not allowed and multiple applications will complicate approvals. Each lender has their own requirements, but it's very likely you will need:
- Monthly payroll reports for the last 12 months or for 2019
- IRS Form 940 and 941/944
- Business bank statements for the last six months
- A driver's license or ID for all business owners
- A voided check for bank account receiving the loan
- 2019 Business Tax Return (or Schedule C for sole proprietorships)
Gusto is a payroll service provider that we have found to be helpful for understanding the various small business relief programs currently available. In addition to the PPP and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance (currently not accepting new applications), there are programs to:
- Defer or extend taxes in your state,
- Defer federal social security taxes for the rest of 2020,
- Claim an employee retention tax credit (not eligible for those with PPP loans),
- Claim tax credits for emergency sick leave or family medical leave.
Finally, the ASA/NCCAOM's weekly town halls have been an invaluable source of information for the TCM community. They have been informative and well-run, and provide 2 free PDA points for anyone attending the live sessions. Find recordings of past town halls and other useful information on the ASA's webpage. We are incredibly proud to be a sponsor of the ASA and grateful to be a part of such a strong, cohesive, and compassionate community of healers.